Skip to main content

live a happy life

Failure is just a lesson......


 Humans are humans and animals are animals. These are the words that we use in our regular life don't feel sad if you are alone because loneliness  is also beneficial in some ways  they are like.....


  •  For SELF-LOVE 

  •  for dreams come true 

  • for better understanding the world 

  • for meditation 

  •  for think what we a achieve in our life till now


   Don't  be over-thinker   in  life is life and this runs as it wants so don't over think about it because sometimes what we want never happens.


I dedicates my all education to achieve my goal of life but at last I am failed and I am regretting  now but may the destiny never want it may  the life never want to change but it is good at some point because I wrote this blog for this reason   I felt sad in my life may I can't  do anything in it .   the reason of my failure the failure is me except no one may I have not tried so hard to gain that dream which I want to be a lecturer  or teacher of school this is my common dream which i share with you all . But it is also true they are not my past they are my present as well. When I think about it, I can sleep because they are what I want to achieve in my life. They are painful as well as the happiness of my life.


 When I wrote this blog it doesn't  mean that I hurt  you with it  I just want to share my grief with you all. Or don't   do the mistakes that I did and not recognise theme at the  time


  Firstly, be clear in your life  what you want to do in it. You want to dream of or what to fulfil them. Just don't  regret the failures because they are a part of our life. I will also try my best to be a lecturer  because it is my dream and it will never go away from me .I will try to achieve it till I  can and you should try  it and never felt shame if you be a part of gossiped just ignore them  you know life never give second chance so please do it for yourself. 


 These things may look like easy things but hard as well but don't lose focus on what you want to achieve  in life.

And start with it. 


Everyone may not be happy in their life. The reasons may make them think that way but  they should at least focus on the matter and  they should make an effort to live a happy life for their family as well as for themselves.

 

 Things  may not change properly just strive to ignore them so that  you do not feel agony or anything that hurts you just live.


You may face so many difficulties in your life but put on them full stop and smile  as it is the only medicine that cures your  wounds and makes you rebirthful  or faith is the key for that success. 


 Life gives us chances to meet so many people . Some are hurtful or some are very glad  we want to meet them  again. Just follow the carva of life no matter how hard it is to give your hundred percent to it. 

May one day you will be a faithful,strong and independent  person in life.  Every moment of life is special. I know you know that very well but I want to remind you how precious you are and how your life and dreams are. 


  Be in your words and live….


I hope you all like my words. Thank you for reading .




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful flowers

A beautiful flower....  There was a lot of flowers and those flowers represent the beauty of nature.there have been different  kind of flower  in this world and as the flowers are different so humans are also different.   Once upon a time there  was a girl named  Remat.she was young and hardworking personality. Her life is not easy.she spends all her day in working . When she was 10 her mother was passed out and she live with her  family like brother and sister. Her father was old and have some physical problems so he can't do any work now and a brother is young and going to school.or sister is also not able to do work or anything because of her leg paralysis.  Remat is the one who is elder and fullfil all the needs of her family.she is doing a job in delivery  to earn her living.she woke up at early morning and with house holds doing after that she go on work. Regularly she has met all kind of people in the work area and she love her work as well. One day when she was on work she

one girl a short story

 Once upon a  time there was a girl named Raza. At a young age she had faced so many difficulties in life. She was like an empty can. Her life is miserable.  She does not have a father that can lie to him .She is just an ordinary girl who has just a dream to be in peace and happy life.   But in  reality she has nothing to do in life. Her mother locked her in a room and did not turn it out.  Her mother is an office worker and she has no one to care about Raza behind her so she just locked her in a room. Things went this far for a long time. But suddenly everything is changed “the girl is changed“,now her mother tries to lock her but she resists it and sudden changes make her mother afraid as well.    But one day when Raza was sitting in the room her mother came and gave her food  unknowingly  Raza did not pick the food and did not pay any attention to her mother.the way of Raza at that day is strange but her mother thinks  she may understand her circumstances.  Days passed by and Raza d

flower the elegance

Flower of elegance.....  Flowers are the beauty  of nature. We live in this world which is made by god and this god who made us made the  beautiful flowers as well. There have been a number of flowers in aathis world and they represent the glow  and peace of nature. Flowers are just not for beauty they are also used in different  types of medicines that  cure us from any disease as well as they  help to  make the cosmetical  products which give us clear skin.  With the progress if world their hae been new innovation  of flowers as well. People use different bried to make another  flowers  to make it new.  There have been number of flowers  on this earth from them we will discuss below..  $  Flowers  different kinds...... 1.Rose flowers... Rose is just not a flower it is a flower  that  has been in us from centuries. This flower is like a king of all. This flower is good for beauty   and the medical facility that we use are commonly used rose as well. Rose have brides  in itself  like f